Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pipesmoker

Wayzata Bay Walleye Bite

5 posts in this topic

Finally will be able to get out after a long week of work. How's the bite going????

Thanks,

Steve

Has been nada for me the last week and a half in 32' I am going to move this afternoon, but I am not in Wayzata Bay either, so maybe it is better there.

Steve,

If you made it out tonight shoot me a message. I didn't make it, I am battling a cold. Am interested in how you did and if you fished the usual spot. I am thinking of moving shallow toward the weedline

Yea, I made it out. Same spot. Had a couple sniff my bait but that was it. Stayed till about 8:00. Let me know if you hit the weedline.

Steve

was good last sunday, but this weekend was pretty bad. Moved my house yesterday off a rock pile onto a weedline (actually a little off the weedline in 22 feet) nothing going there either yesterday but with the weather this weekend one of the guys at the bait shop said overall it was a really tough bite this weekend.