• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Permanent house owners beware

Just to let everyone know that there have been numerous instances lately in which someone is stealing the propane tanks off the front of permanent houses.Two friends of mine have had two tanks each stolen off their houses. I just had one taken off the front of mine. In every case the tanks were full.

You may want to lock them down.

it is for that reason that I no longer leave anything on the ice overnight. sold my old house and bought a wheel house. sad really, that we can't trust anyone anymore.

This takes a couple extra minutes but why not just unhook it and put it in your house.

when I did have a house I left out, I had a quick connect for the tank and took it home with me. house stayed unlocked, with NOTHING in it. I could tell people went into it, so in their frustration, guess what they did to make me mad (or at leas try),...... they locked the door!!! lmao

people just dont understand that its wrong to do this. They dont look at it that people pay money to have all this stuff and then for them to take it, its like taking the money out of the pocket. its wrong, and it makes me upset.

i have 2 100 pounders on my house.the only way for some 1 to take them off, is to rip off the whole tank holder.but on lotw there are lots of ppl watching each others houses.