Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bassboy1645

FRUSTERATIONS!

3 posts in this topic

Walleyes are tough going right now...Ive pretty much given up on shag cuz of the tiiny minnow sized walleyes in there and the other lakes I try im not evne finding or seeign anything despite great structure. anybody got anythign thats working right now?? What kinds of structure, presentations, depths?? Im generally looking 15-30 fow. I dont go shallower then that but should I be?? rocks or sand and gravel or mud?? lures, live bait or combinations?? Or should i give up and go for less desireable species like trout?? haha just giving ya [PoorWordUsage] guys but im die hard walleye...any pointers??

Father-in law lives in spalding and has stated that he is catching eye on the east end near where the river flows out of shagawa, near the island (rock pile) that is out there. His house might still be there, or he moved it to burnside.

This time of the year I down size smaller bait and slower presentation. Works good for me,