Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BRULEWADER

Christmas Lake

1 post in this topic

I am wondering if people are driving out on christmas?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• AlwaysFishing23
      All we ever use is a few bigger spilt shots and float/bobber with crawlers. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Good idea stay away from the crazy landings.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Anyone going out for the opener this weekend? I'll be too busy trout fishing, but I'm all booked up for the month of May on the Croix 
    • monstermoose78
      I am hiding in my ground blind 
    • Cret Jigs
          Probably fishing Blue Lake ... or green lake, I have caught my biggest crappies around Opening weekend.  Might give a cast or three for some walleyes but love to fish Bass now, super fun catching those big ones!!   I am mostly a catch n release guy but like a good pan fish meal and looking at getting a smoker!!  Bass ... always catch n release, especially in our metro lakes to keep fishing good.  Was shocked how many people were keeping bass in a local small lake last fall!!  Doesn't take long to wipe out a small body of water.  Some fisherman think they have to keep everything they catch!!  most phones have a good camera on them ... take a pic and release for good fishing future.   Again, its OK to have a meal ... just know what, where, and your species of fish and how spawn and body of water applies to the lake size, ect...    Cret