Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Jones

Some of WCWH pics from 2007

4 posts in this topic

Just got these in and wanted to get them up before Curt is here again in 08...

debs13.375.JPG

13.375 inch

You see,

Does ole Windy know how to pick his guide or what. When my daughter pulled in that perch we thought it was a walleye. Brian was very pleased to see that bad boy come out of the water. I am thinking about getting a replica made of the perch for my daughter but I have not done so yet. We have the up close photos and measurements. Thanks Brian, I know you said that was the biggest perch you have seen in many years. They are out there in Cass, you just have to have one of the fine guides show you where they are!

Oh, and for the record so Brian does not get in any trouble with those photos, we did release all of the fish on that rod after taking the photos, right Brian?

Windy

Released into a pan of hot oil eh Windy!? hehehehe grin.gif

Good Luck!

Ken

Hey Now,

Come on Labs. You know that I hire Brian every year for the pure sport of it. Pay no attention to the freezer full of vacuum sealed walleye fillets. It was a strict "catch and release" trip. Catch and release into the fryer! LOL

Windy