Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UncleKes

Crappie Kieth! WHERE ARE YOU???

6 posts in this topic

What ever happened to Crappie Kieth? I have not seen him in the room in a couple of weeks? Did he die and go to crappie heaven? Is he on vacation in Florida or somewhere?

He was always such a helpful guy. Always willing to share info and techniques with the rest of us. I really miss the guy? What ever happened to him?

Kes, scroll back a way and there was a post. Talked to him a couple of days ago, He's still with us, and I plan on fishing with him in March!

Ole: That is good to know. If you see him around give him and his family my best. Funny, I have never even met the guy and yet I feel like I know him and he is a good friend. I guess some people have that effect on others. Anyway, If you see him tell him I said "HI".

Tight Lines!

Uncle Kes

Will do Kess, Hopefully I'll have some nice pics to post also. ole

hey guys,I was on a vacation for breaking the rules here.

No more giving out names and numbers of businesses ,I got it.

I did know better,but the deal is over.

How's your fishing been?

I'm going to make a full report on a new thread.

Welcome back...now try to be good grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif