Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

1st Annual Piggie Perchin' Party

11 posts in this topic

Alright here are the details to the 1st Annual Piggy Perchin' Party \:D

Dates: March 7th, 8th, and 9th

What is this: This is a chance for all FM'ers to get out and do some Piggy Perchin' together. This is not a tournament, just a chance to get together, fish, and have some fun.

We will have a Grill out near where we are fishing for all to use. We will also pretty much be fishing as a group, or at least in the same general area. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned pro, everyone is welcome. This is going to be a ton of fun, as are all of these gatherings, so don't miss out on this one.

Call us now to book your spot for this event. Rate is $35 per person, per night, based on double occupancy. We will also have spots available if you have a bigger group.

Hey paul, do you have to pay the 35 dollars if you arent going to stay at your place? this sounds like a fun event.

Nope, the more the merrier \:\)

Hey Paul,

Unfortunately that weekend I am going to be up on LOTW. Sounds like a great time there though, and the early March perch bite is usually a pretty good one. I had my best day of fishing ever on Mille Lacs in March a couple moons ago. I have yet to make a ML trip this year, might be up for coming out the week after to chase some piggies though.

Paul, you know I'm there!!! Bringin the wife and kids too!!!!

Are you planning on staging this event near your sleeper houses???

Oh wait, I noticed the date is March not Feb. Must be old timers setting in. I'll see ya next weekend anyway. grin.gif

I'll be on Gogebic in the UP of Michigan hopefully catching perch the size of our slot walleyes.

I'm really hoping to make the PPP (but I think the date conflicts with another trip). Partying on the ice in March while Paul is working the grill, that's about as good as it gets.

I am gonna make it to at least one day but I have to get to the Blaine musky expo the same weekend.

I can't resist this one. Just don't know how many days I be there. The co-owner of all my assets has her birthday that Friday so there some horse trading to do yet.

Sounds like a blast!!! Hopefully I can get up there for a day.

Wow, a piggy party! I will try to make arrangements to attend at least one day of this event.