• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Free 25" TV & Wood Cabinet

Ebiz

25" Magnavox TV works fine, remote halfway works

TV cabinet fits up to 25-27" TV, 3 drawers underneath - probably 5 1/2 feet tall

We painted it rust brown color last year, paint looks good except that the top has peeled (it was a gloss finish top, should have know that paint wouldn't stick) but we always had cable box, receiver, etc. on top so you couldn't see it anyways.

Located in New Brighton, post your e-mail address if you're interested and we can set-up a pick-up time.

2/2/08: Here are the pictures, cloudy white spots are from the camera. Paint is in good shape except for the top as noted above.

P2030244.jpg

P2030245.jpg

P2030246.jpg

Sorry for the delay, I wound up getting pretty busy this weekend. The TV & cabinet were in our basement not being used for the past year, we rearranged the house and there is no longer any room for it. I suppose I could try to get a few dollars for it on craigslist or something but at this point I figure if anyone on FM can pick it up and put it to good use I'd just give it to them. I've picked up some stuff on here from generous people for little or no money over the years so I thought I would return the favor so to speak.

First person to e-mail me ericheagle at yahoo.com and set-up a time to pick-up can have it. I'll be around tonight and tomorrow night after 6.