Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuleShack

Washington?

8 posts in this topic

Hello:

I'm thinking of heading out to washington tomorrow morning. Never been there before, but i'm out trying new lakes.

First is anyone else going to be out there in the morning?

Second, I'm looking to find some gills or crappies (I dont keep any fish) so is there any part of the lake that tends to hold pannies more so than others. No specifics, just looking for a North, south type of thing. I like the scouting part, but you can only drill so many holes in a day... grin.gif

thanks.

mud bay bakers bay and out by third point those are your better bets for pan fish and follow the houses they are on pan fish most of the time and there is a ton of ppl out there this year if you want to just catch a bunch of fish you can also try duck they bite almost non stop but not much for size

Washington Has alot to offer, Panfish on the west, chance at anything to the east. Personally, maybe hit third, second point,.

Without the cold weather, It didn"t take much last wk end. Won't be out till 11:30, but I'LL will be on a mission.

Lonnie

I dont get out of work until 2:30am, then hit the hay for a couple hours and head out. I'll probably be down there by 9:00am?

Hey Lonnie how's it going I will be out early tomorrow but have to quit by the time you get out have to watch wife's daycare so she can go to doctor wish I could join you gonna be out anywhere this weekend?

Brian, Later today and probibly tommorow. Sunday superbowl. If you want to punch some holes somewhere let me know. Not quite sure where the truck will take me yet sat. Wheres the house?

Lonnie

House is on lake You and I like to fish alot I think you know where I mean was out a little this am few small ones. Group of guys showed up to do some tip up fishing little while before I left saw them pull out what I thought was ok size bass but not sure from my vantage piont. Several other people showed up through the mourning all wnt to far side of lake by deeper hole I believe I saw three houses over there I may have to move over that direction. I will have to post later about tomorrow not sure whats up yet. Brian

Lonnie give me a call on my cell 507-382-5550 brian