Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mno

Panfish

3 posts in this topic

Hey every1 I'm new to the site and my mom just baught a cabin in the Perham area little pine to be exact but anywase i just wanna know if any1 could tell me about some good winter panfishing lakes I'm planning a trip in late feb early march any directions would be nice

Rush is usually fairly good for sunfish and crappie. I am not sure about lately though. I know the crappies were biting on West Battle up until a couple of weeks ago. I haven't heard anything since. I don't know much about little pine though. I would imagine that you could find crappies or sunfish there. Check out the area bait shops they will point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

stopped by rush today for couple of hours on way home to st.cloud. marked a few fish, got some action on euro larvea with smallest glow jig you can find. nothing hot heavy, 3 to a pound after sorting them. kept 12, some a bit smaller some nicer.

very light hitting. 1lb test would watch for movement and cross their eyes.