Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishgetter

Zumbro in the morning anyone?

16 posts in this topic

Heading out early any one like to go?

Do I have no takers? I will check back a few times before 11 then off to bed to dream about them 12 in. crappies

Hay fishgetter I was out there saturday night did you get that 15"inch slabber? Going back out there saturday mybe see you there.

Wallee

You may have heard us hooping and singing we caught a few 12's and 11's but no 15. wow nice fish I will see you on Sat. I am going in the morning before they turn off I hope.

Turn off the hope?

I am going to ty and catch the crappies before they turn off or stop biting. I hope

I'm thinking about heading out sat. also after what I heard on how they did yesterday. I even got told a few spots to try.

Hey fishgetter, I'm new to the site. Went to silver creek got 10 8-11" crappies morning bite between 7am &12:30 pm nice fish If you ever want to go fishing I'll be happy to go with ya.

sounds fun. I did very well on the zumbro. I am fairly new to ice fishing but still have a ton of fun. We caught a ton today in 20-25 fow. Keep your heads up I will drop you a post or u could leave youe e-mail for me to contact you. at

buzz-53@hotmail.com

I think I know where your fishing. But how thick was the ice. And where did you go out from Ponderosa or fishermans? I hope this crappie bite hold out thru sat. I would love to get in on it.

The ice was around 2-2.5 feet thick or more. I have not been fishing around others at all. I am willing to bet it will NOT hold out It slowed way down by noon yesterday. I have a friend that may be going today I will let u know how he did.

Hey fishgetter you must have sung your lucky song if you guys out there listen you will here this guy and your luck will change in a heartbeat this guy for only fishing a few times a winter knows how to ice the greatest panfish so next time keep your ears open and enjoy!!!

GANDER MOUNTAIN

HUNT

FISH

CAMP

Pheasantpro58 taught me all I know;-)

Well if it is that thick what the heck you can drive a mack on that. Is there a road plowed out there? They use to plow a road from pondarosa to fishermans.

No. But you can see the path that everyone drives on. R U heading out this weekend? I may try to get PHEASANTPRO58 to go Sat. night. or Sun. morning

The crappie bite has been going all year long so far aside from the cold snap we just had and will last thru the season aside from the cold front days.