Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
fishgetter

Zumbro in the morning anyone?

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

Heading out early any one like to go?

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

Do I have no takers? I will check back a few times before 11 then off to bed to dream about them 12 in. crappies

WallLee    0
WallLee

Hay fishgetter I was out there saturday night did you get that 15"inch slabber? Going back out there saturday mybe see you there.

Wallee

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

You may have heard us hooping and singing we caught a few 12's and 11's but no 15. wow nice fish I will see you on Sat. I am going in the morning before they turn off I hope.

WallLee    0
WallLee

Turn off the hope?

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

I am going to ty and catch the crappies before they turn off or stop biting. I hope

Tipup101    0
Tipup101

I'm thinking about heading out sat. also after what I heard on how they did yesterday. I even got told a few spots to try.

keith schultz    0
keith schultz

Hey fishgetter, I'm new to the site. Went to silver creek got 10 8-11" crappies morning bite between 7am &12:30 pm nice fish If you ever want to go fishing I'll be happy to go with ya.

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

sounds fun. I did very well on the zumbro. I am fairly new to ice fishing but still have a ton of fun. We caught a ton today in 20-25 fow. Keep your heads up I will drop you a post or u could leave youe e-mail for me to contact you. at

buzz-53@hotmail.com

Tipup101    0
Tipup101

I think I know where your fishing. But how thick was the ice. And where did you go out from Ponderosa or fishermans? I hope this crappie bite hold out thru sat. I would love to get in on it.

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

The ice was around 2-2.5 feet thick or more. I have not been fishing around others at all. I am willing to bet it will NOT hold out It slowed way down by noon yesterday. I have a friend that may be going today I will let u know how he did.

pheasantpro58    0
pheasantpro58

Hey fishgetter you must have sung your lucky song if you guys out there listen you will here this guy and your luck will change in a heartbeat this guy for only fishing a few times a winter knows how to ice the greatest panfish so next time keep your ears open and enjoy!!!

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

GANDER MOUNTAIN

HUNT

FISH

CAMP

Pheasantpro58 taught me all I know;-)

Tipup101    0
Tipup101

Well if it is that thick what the heck you can drive a mack on that. Is there a road plowed out there? They use to plow a road from pondarosa to fishermans.

fishgetter    0
fishgetter

No. But you can see the path that everyone drives on. R U heading out this weekend? I may try to get PHEASANTPRO58 to go Sat. night. or Sun. morning

hanson1287    0
hanson1287

The crappie bite has been going all year long so far aside from the cold snap we just had and will last thru the season aside from the cold front days.