Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
only ice

Sunday Report

2 posts in this topic

Well I wish I could tell you I killed them, but I cant today. Started on Boulder around 9am. I know thats a bit late but being my first time up there I didnt want to drive out in the dark.Went to a spot on my GPS saw a few fish and ended up with 3 crappies. They were a bit small for that lake. 10 inchs. Didnt see alot so I packed up and went to Fish and tried into dark. went out from the Dam, 15ft. and set-up. Saw lots of fish,most were perch.Caught 1 crappie about 7inchs, but a 30inch northern that beat me up a bit. Wasnt ready for that. Let him go, and stayed untill 5:30 with no more fish to keep. Great day to be out, weather was SWEET, and still enjoyed the day!!

Spent some time on Snowbank. Had a party of six and didn't put any onto the ice. One broken line (more like knot slipped) and three other hits. Did see one come up to my jig on the TV, but turned and left without showing any more interest.