Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandpa Ray

kraemer lake

14 posts in this topic

kraemer lake fishing contest will be next sat feb 2 --starting at noon.holes will be drilled and there will be food & drinks etc -rest rooms and warming house on the ice lots of prizes come and join the fun and bring the kids . not sure what addmission is

The mailer I got from the club said $8.00 until February 01 and $10.00 after Feb. 01. I am a member of the Rod and Gun club and this is a real fun time. It is a great thing for kids as the first 200 under age 15 get a free jiggle stick. Everyone come and have a great time.

Do you know which way from the access the tournament is going to be held, Approx how many people attend this tournament..Any info would be greatly appreciated....thanks

tournament is usually to the left of the access and with the weather forcast i would expect a large crowd good luck if you go GRANDPA RAY

As far as hard numbers go. I don't think we have ever had over 750 people. Grandpa Ray is correct on the location if it is held in the same location as past years. It is a real good tournament and has a ton of stuff for kids (as well as adults) to do. I encourage everyone to turn their kids on to the outdoors. Remember "If you teach your kids to hunt you will never have to hunt for your kids" This old adage applies to all outddors activites.

I highly recomend this tournament, especially if you have kids. I brought my daughter the last time and we both had a great time. We also caught fish which was an added bonus.

Nels

Just got back from the tournament with my 12 yr old daughter. First time we ever fished this and what a fun time we had. She took second place in panfish division, and when she was getting her $200 check and picture taken, the whole crowd cheered and the smile on her face was priceless. A BIG thanks to everyone that put this tourney together.

Congrats!!! Great job....

Wingnut that is great! Congrats to your daughter and her prize!

Wingnut. Great story. We all have to remember what it was like when we were learning to fish. Think of the pride you had when an adult was taking your picture. We as adults owe it to our children and grandchildren to teach them about the outdoors. Wingnut tell your daughter CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATS to your daughter and all other winners at the fishing contest also thanks to everyone who made this a big success

GRANDPA RAY

Thanks guys, I will show her these posts after she gets home from school. It will make her day.

where is a good spot on this lake im new to the area and im going out to fish the the this week.

any info. would be nice

this is a fantastic lake! the crappies in Kremer kyle lake are the bomb! Can't remember the exact depth we were in but I remember there being a good concentration of houses out there and us setting up smack dab in the middle of 'em and POUNDING CRAPPIES! Can't beat watching that bobber sink to the bottom of the hole.