Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyefey

Here are some fish caught this past week!

19 posts in this topic

The last walleye photo was caught by my buddy shannon and was the largest which weighed 11 lb. 4 oz. and the second biggest was exactly 9 lbs. The rest of the fish were 6 lbs or larger. We fished in SD last weekend and locally here this week. Probably the best week ever for big fish.

Enjoy the photos!!

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_4352-1-1.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

Wow Trevor, very very nice!!!!!

Sweet fish!

Simply awesome! Thanks for sharing some great photos.

great pictures! thanks for sharing!

Talk about hogs. Those fish are "PH" phat. Great job.

Very nice fish!

Nice, nice fish. Did any of those translate into business for your wife?

Nice pictures of some nice fish! You did have a great week! Are any of those fish Minnesota fish?

u need a fishn partner in the near future??? NICE FISH MAN!!

pshhh those are TINY!!! haha i am totally kidding! some REALLY nice fish...how big was the crappie?

Im originally from SD... Where did you go? And where locally?

Jeeze Trevor, you really whooped up. Congrats! That had to be a blast. If I ever caught just one eye like any of those through the ice, it would double the size of my personal best.

Cold, Cold, Cold and really Windy was the story for this weekend. I had the opportunity to take my twin brother Travis, buddies Shane and Dave, cousin Justin and my brother Craig fishing for a couple days. We were all very excited about this trip because these boys are from Pennsylvania and have had very little experience ice fishing. Sadly enough the weather played a nasty trick on us. We had limited fishing opportunities because of the weather and I wish I could have had the chances to run around with the portables and I also wanted to show them some fun times with the tip-ups. We made the best we could of the weekend and here are a few photos. Our two biggest eyes a never received a photo because the boys didnt want to take photos at 3 am in their underwear.

IMG_4357-1.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4365-1.jpg

DSC03376.jpg

DSC03378.jpg

DSC03379.jpg

DSC03387.jpg

DSC03395.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03381.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

Awesome fish Trevor! Its really cool to see that someone else in the family shares the same hobby. Congrats on the fishing, tell the family hello from the Fey's in Duluth (Chad, Deb, Ericka and Elliot), take care and shoot me an email sometime!

-Elliot

Well done.

Still stickin' those fish in SD?

Nice fish!

Holy [PoorWordUsage]! Those are some awesome fish! Did you get any that your gonna have your wife put on the wall for you? Keep slammin 'em!!!!

haha gotta love the pic towards the bottom with the guy sleeping in the backround, nice fish!