Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hamrej23

this weekend

32 posts in this topic

Is anyone going to try this weekend anywhere?

Thinking of heading over there in that area, just wondering if there is any info.

Thanks

I'm on call so I can't stray too far from home. With that said, I'm thinking about trying Bloody for some crappies.

Has it been Decent there? I might Go out there around 3 or so.

I honestly don't know. Last weekend I was on URL. The weekend before that was the Sarah Saturday get together. The weekend before that was the Lake Francis get together. Sooooooooo, I haven't been around much.

I've heard walleyes are biting on the north side of Shetek. However, not a day goes by that I don't hear walleyes are biting on the north side of Shetek so take it for what it's worth. I'm only guessing there are about a zillion fish houses out there.

Yeah I have fished Shetek alot this winter the north end the south end and loon. All the spots I have fished have produced the same for the most part, with Loon probably the best so far.

I will give bloody a try though, Is everyone driving on bloody?

you're not going for your reride are you eric? I heard its supposed to be windy on sunday.

Hey Hamre how's married life? This is Josh #5's dad from Sleepy Eye. Shoot me an e-mail on how you do Saturday. I was thinkin of trying Bloody on Sunday.

hadsville@yahoo.com

Dude, I've learned there's a rope tied to the end of my otter. That particular rope loops real well around the trailer hitch.

Saturday I think I'm on bloody. Sunday I have no clue.

Hey hows it going-- Yeah saw Hads there. Its going well. I will give you an email saturday night or sunday if I can get to a computer.

Man Boilerdude, you look soooooooo serious in that avatar. Had you game face on huh. He block some time out on Feb 3rd, you too Perch, TO is coming down.

We'll call it "Super Sunday with TO".

I wasn't serious, I was trying to stay vertical. long story.

You guys going where I think you're going? I have a old childhood friend of mine coming down that weekend for fishing. However, it's perm house cuz wife is coming with. If it's where I thing you are going it's a looooooong drive with my not road worthy fish house.

Iffin it's somewhere closer to my place, shetek, sarah, bloody, fox, grahm, lime........count me in. If it's where we went that one place that one time, TO's gonna have to live without Klan Boilerguy. Sorry TO, I know you'll miss me. Get over it dude. grin.gif

Too bad you're on call this weekend there are rumors floating around that the gills are on bite! and I may just have to go alone.

Can we make that the 2nd? I've got a super bowl party/poker tournament that starts @ 1 in Sioux Falls?

While we're commenting avatars Muc why are you wearing shorts in January? don't you know its cold outside?

Perchpounder, picked up some walleyes out in miller's bay in 22 fow near the main lake. 5pm-9pm. larger bait.

Chad,

Let me know if this is an option:

Come down early Saturday, February 2, fish, stay over at your place (or somewhere) and then fish a half-day on Sunday, February 3 and then I'll head home.

Thanks.

Let me check the boss's schedule, but sounds ok with me. I also have to check on my new fish house done date, I may need to pick it up on the weekend if Friday doesn't work for them. Regardless, we can make it work I am sure.

CC, It's about time you put someone good looking in your avitar. grin.gif And what in the heck are those 2 white things sticking out the bottom of your shorts?? Are those legs?? sick.gif

Well, you let me know what works and we'll go from there. I just need to be back to Le Sueur by 4:00 pm on that Sunday, so I thought it'd be easiest to come down and fish Saturday and at least the morning on Sunday.

We got into a few today but nothing too great btw they were very picky atleast there were a bunch to choose from. Too bad you couldn't make it today CC maybe next time. we had a greattime on the ice it was one of the nicest days of the year so far hopefully tomorrow will bring more of the same.

000_0001.jpg

A few more to finish off another weekend.

000_0003.jpg

Anybody else get anything?

Chris, once again you did a ton better than I did.

Besides having stuff to do around the house, having the flu, and just life..I still managed to get out a bit today. I went to Lime Lake right by my place. A couple perch and a couple crappie, that's it.

You da man.

Too bad you were on call this weekend. Today would have been a good learning day. They were on fire first thing this morning. I had six of those in the first 20 minutes. and missed four others not too long after that. I am really liking not having anything to keep me off the ice this year thats for sure.

were you where i think you were? i am headed there at first light monday morning.

I was and the earlier the better. top 3-4' only. set the hook on most of them and up the hole they came.

Ohhhhhhhh boy. I would have loved to be there!!!! As it turns out, I was at work a lot off and on this weekend. \:\(

We really have to get together at least one or two or ten more times this winter, on the ice.