Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snowking

need my house plowed out

8 posts in this topic

coming up next weekend and heard there are some good drifts around my house. does anyone know who would do some plowing for me. will westwind plow personal roads? cash or beer will be payed for this service.

thanks chad

Contact the road operators at the access you used to take your house onto the lake whether it is Hillmans, West Winds, JRs etc etc. They should be able to help you out.

jon i called up to west wind today and the guy in the bait shop that id have to find the guy on the ice,but what are the chance of them being out plowing at 11 pm when i get there thusday night? thanks chad

at 11 pm good luck with that

Not sure, I have never been on Westwinds road. I'm to busy on the north shore to swing down and see those guys. I would have to bet once you got there one of the guys would be able to help you out, I know most of them and they have a pretty good crew.

Trust me, I sure hope I'm not on the lake still at 11pm. But I will be out there the next morning. If you look around, there are plenty of spots to find and setup a house. Ive been trying to plow 50ft deadend runs off the sides of the roads but they get filled in fast.

Ah man I seen 11 and just thought AM...whoops missed the PM part of that blush.gif. Ya 11pm it is going to be tough to find a plow, anywhere.

i contacted kim nelson from up north storage today and he said hed get someone to plow a road for me. so it sounds like my problem is solved. see you all thursday nite. thanks for everyones input chad