Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weener

West Side

5 posts in this topic

Anyone gone up to Raven yet this year? I will be up this weekend and wondering what the breaker situation is like. We usually come on from the Winnie Campground on the SW side because we have a hunting shack close to that side of the lake.

Guess not. I'll send an update after this weekend.

Made it to Raven. Any more snow and it would be very difficult to get to without a sled. I don't think the effort provided anything special. We picked up a few perch, but nothing more than any other part of the lake.

We'll be up again in Feb on the last weekend for Walleyes. Gotta give it one last shot.

Thanks for the report. I'm also going to be there the same weekend in Feb that you are, we usually bounce back and forth between Winnie and Red but we stay at Winnie.

We usually do at least one day on Red, depending on how Winnie is producing and the weather. It looks like we'll be there for 4 days, so I imagine at least one will be on URL.