Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanger29

Any good news outta Dickies or Appledorns?

9 posts in this topic

We have 2 groups going up shortly staying outta each place. Hoping for some action around where we're at? Any reports will be appreciated. Will have sleds so moving around might have to happen.

Not really. Some houses have been getting a few at night but nothing consitent. If you want to be amused, bring a underwater camera with you. You might get mad tho with all the sniffers.

we have a wheelhouse at liberty out on 3 mile it is SLOW.anything could change any time so good luck

Might have to bring camera. We have a rookie coming up with us. Never been on ice in his life so anything would be cool.

dont go to dickies i just got back and it was horrible, just look at the dickies resort post and that will tell it all...

Was up at Appledorns this weekend, lots of fish, few takers..Our house was in 23 fow and the camera showed jumbos all weekend, just couldn't get them to bite. They would come of the bottom and chase for a foot or so and then go right back down..Just want to say thanks to Paul at Appledorns, you guys do a great job!!!

Was up at Dickies this weekend. 16 guys, 5 perch, only 2 big enough to eat. Can't blame the resort, the fish just weren't biting. We were about 3 miles out from Liberty Beach.

DD

Double D, can you email me at zach****ej1 (at) hotmail . com

Remove the **** from the email address.

Thanks

Check your mail, 311.

DD