Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pigdogger

Waconia

7 posts in this topic

hey im new here, just wondering hows everyone doin on waconia, lots of sunfish nothing else, and there was someone who mentioned schilling lake by new auburn theyve speared quite a few northerns and have caught a few crappies

Thanks for the Schilling update.

Check the Metro forum. I think there's 6 or 7 pages about Waconia on there. Slow bite but the quality is good.

Hey Pigdogger, welcome to the forum. Give the West Metro forum a shout. You'll get better, quicker results. I've been out on Waconia a handfull of times and it has been slower for us but with the average sizes of fish are above average. I fish around the Pilsbury area in about 20 fow. Usually targeting Crappies.

i was wondering if anybody has been catching fish out on waconia. i was out there this weekend n its been really slow so if anyone is catching anything let me know. later

Fishing is really slow on Waconia right now, IT hasnt been good for the last few weeks. If you live in that area i would go to Tonka for some walleyes

Yea thats wat i heard too. but has anyone been fishing on Hydes lake or Eagle lake n has anybody had luck on them

My dad was out on Hydes a few weeks ago and it was bad. He went back since and its been really hit or miss, but if you do get some action it doesnt last long is a fast big/short bit