• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trouble and I took a few trips to one of the local lakes and sat and waited for the eye's to come to us and managed to Ice 9 eye's in four outings. Not the numbers were use to getting. We took a little time away from the non stop panfish bite we shared with everyone the day of the get together.

We tried alot of differn't presentations, but found a dead stick to produce the most and bigger fish. The lures had to almost be in the mud and sand. They wanted it close to the bottom. Glowing up your lure every 15-20min seemed to get the most action. Lots of fish coming thru that would sniff around and then bail before eating. If the weather flattens out we will return to this spot, but I think its time to start targeting the crappies over 12" with a few slabs mixed in.

Also when out in these colder temperatures we tend to close up the house tighter and tighter. Make sure that you are getting some fresh air in. I heard of a father son that died recently due to cabon monoxide poisoning (sad). I also had a guy i know get very sick and missed some work. This stuff has to work its way out of your system once it's in so be carefull. If your heater is making funny noises it could be a good sign to get a little fresh air.

One pic from the last couple days, no camera when Trouble was in em heavy. Too Bad.

01-19-08_1941-1.jpg

I agree on the photogenic comment!! lol, when are you headed to hall for some crappie action???

Nice fish Ice Man. Might have to swing by the store one of these days and catch up with ya.

rocki/ otter

I see what happens when a guy doesn't get on here for a couple days, the wisecracks r a plenty. I can take them bring them on. Big eye 30" (Mr. Hunt?) I look forward to it.