Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WallyGader

Granite Lake

7 posts in this topic

Just curious if anyone had made it out to granite this year i was thinking of heading out there this afternoon... Any reports would be appreciated.

I was wondering the same thing... I was out there once-a-week last year and this year I haven't been on the lake once. Always fun trying new lakes I guess. Report how you did tonight if you get a chance.

my old man usta get alot of walleyes out of this lake, but he has not had much luck this winter!

I was out there on Sunday, fair amount of people there. I tried spearing by the the grass island and the water was real dirty. As I was leaving about 3 O'clock there were more people coming for the evening bite so something must be happening.

There's always a pretty healthy population of crappies out there but they typically run pretty small... like Buffalo. Once in awhile you tie into some nice ones... 'eyes included.

There are some NICE Walleyes in there.Not a ton but enouph to keep a guy comming back!c63

I fished out there a couple times this past summer. It seems to get hit pretty hard for a smaller lake. There are some nice fish in there and people need to continue CPR to keep the lake kicking out some nice fish. This winter sounds about average as far as numbers go.