Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinbabe

1st time out of JR's

5 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to JR's. We took our own house out of his access, and he told us where to try and we hauled in the "Eyes" over the weekend...just too bad you couldn't keep more. Not all the traffic that everyone else has and were very happy. We will definately go back to him!!!

Does JR run any rental houses himself?

I have seen where several outfitters are using his access for their houses, but was wondering if JR has any. Thought i seen that he has a fish cleaning area and showers also, and cooks fish for any one coming in also.

Yes, JR's rents houses and has a nice fish cleaning set-up right there at his access. He will cook fish and fries for around $5/person.

Where is his access located at and does he sell bait there also? Taking the wife and two girls up on Sunday for a couple days and need to redeem myself, last trip to LOW they were not impressed with my fish locating abilities!lol

Never mind, talked to him on the phone this afternoon. Thanks anyway