Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishOn!

Phone pics???

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Ive been observing for too long! Anyways, curious if I can somehow post phone pictures on here. I have had an excellent winter so far, would love to share pics and lakes. Thanks!

you have to download them on your pc and then send them to photobucket.com. Then you can copy and paste then on you post.

Thanks for the info! Ill just have to test it out and also get my regular camera hooked up to the computer. Thanks again!

should have no problem at all. Its pretty simple. Photobucket is a simple and fast way to make it work. Again, welcome to FM

If you need help I am sure many on here would be able to help you post the pics. First things first, you have to get the pics from your phone to your computer, once that is done you can either host this pics with a phote site like photobucket or you can send them to someone on here that can post them for you.

you can just email the pics from your cell phone right to your photobucket account,if your phone has email