Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spankster

Thanks, Mille Lacs bars

7 posts in this topic

As a group of 24 guys who visited Muggs, Buzzys, Fisherman's Wharf, Flagship, Carlsonna, Barnacles, Blue Goose, Rocky Reef and Bayview, we wanted to say thanks for the great Mille Lacs hospitality on Saturday, January 19th. We will be back to support your businesses in 2009!!!

Did you catch any fish? Did you even fish? Bottle bass might be the new hot bite around the lake!

yeah it was like an invasion when you guys came into the wharf, made for a very loud supper for my group. How long had you guys been at it?

We quit fishing last year after catching a tiny perch between 18 guys for an afternoon. In our third year of doing this, the guys have much more fun on the cruise around the lake. Don't worry, we don't drink and drive but have a rented bus. We started at 1:30 and finished at 11:30

yeah you guys were pretty pickled when you were in the Wharf, I figured you were at it for a while

U didnt by chance have carrot top with you at Barnacles on Sat. nite did you? If that was you, hats off to you my friends! U guys were something else! Didnt get a chance to say hi, but wish I would have!

I saw you guys at Carlsonas but was in the dining room. I think you had my neighbor Chip in tow with you. Looked like you were having alot of fun. I was going to come out and say hi but you jumped back on the bus too quickly. Whats the deal with Walks on Water anyways? Looked like it was a 3rd annual thing?