Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucknduck

?? for Rainydaze

3 posts in this topic

Hey Rainydaze,

Took your idea, sorry for copying you, and sent my photo to outdoors weekly and they said they were going to use it in the paper!! I put woodys on the photo like you did and put the web site. I was wondering what they told you when you sent yours in?? Or do they just tell everyone they will use the photo??

Hey Buckduck,

I just talked to RD,he's out fishing. So I asked him your question. He told me to tell you that Outdoors Weekly told him that he was arguably the best looking guide to ever grace the cover of their publication!! cool.gif

But you never know, your photo may just make it!

FishingQueen

FishingQueen,

You better tell Rainydaze it is a good thing it is so darn cold up there or his fish house would be floating in all that bullsh*#!!!

Also I you had asked me something about posting when I was up there and for some reason I was thinking you were talking about Myspace because I know someone posted about the trip on there and I do not have one of those.