Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Dave2

Mille Lacs Gathering - March 8-9, 2008 - Appledoorn's

40 posts in this topic

Anyone planning a Mille Lacs get-together this year? Sounds like last years was a lot of fun!

I would be up for doing a get together up there.

I was thinking there was going to be "The Frenzy" out of Appeldoorn's the second weekend of February but I haven't seen anything on it.

That would be nice, I've been wanting to go fish out of Paul's place.

Me too.

I'd also heard the 2nd weekend in February but haven't heard anything about it in a long time.

From what I understand, Paul was working on doing something the second weekend in Feb at Appledorns. This is just what I heard, not confirmed.

That would be nice, I'm heading to slab fest at end of Feb and would love to make a mille lacs trip.

Paul will be having it out of Appeldoorn's on the east side of Mille lacs on the 8th and 9th of March.

A little Robin told me they had picked up a few 14" plus piggie perch.

Paul will be here to give you details later.

Are you sure you don't want to have it on Gogebic? Ha!

I'm sure you'll be thinking of me...

whats this "FRENZY" thing? a trny. or a fun get together?

Uh Oh, I think I already have plans to be at LOTW that weekend.

Perch, I was thinking the same thing. If you are up at LOTW, let me know, we can meet up out there somewheres.

Alright here are the details to the 1st Annual Piggy Perchin' Party \:D

Dates: March 7th, 8th, and 9th

What is this: This is a chance for all FM'ers to get out and do some Piggy Perchin' together. This is not a tournament, just a chance to get together, fish, and have some fun.

We will have a Grill out near where we are fishing for all to use. We will also pretty much be fishing as a group, or at least in the same general area. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned pro, everyone is welcome. This is going to be a ton of fun, as are all of these gatherings, so don't miss out on this one.

Call us now to book your spot for this event. Rate is $35 per person, per night, based on double occupancy. We will also have spots available if you have a bigger group.

Paul are those rates for shore cabins or fish houses. If for shore cabins is that the rate for any cabin?

thanks

Tami

This sounds interesting......

That rate is for shore cabins as all fishhouses need to be off of the lake by the last day of February.

Here are pictures from Tony Roach's trip today. Looks like the Perch bite has picked up a bit \:\)

PP1.JPG

PP2.JPG

PP3.JPG

PP4.JPG

Nice fish, would be a blast. I'm gonna try to make it for this. When do you need to know by so we can get a spot?

I'm going to try to get up here for this also.

I am getting a wheel house in the next week so I wont need to worry about lodging....

Thinking of coming up Friday Morning to join in on any scouting party. Anyone else going to be there on friday, give me a shout so we can work on a scouting plan.

Muleshack@hotmail.com

Won't be able to make it until sunday. Will people still be going out that day and what time should I meet everyone? I am just in brainerd so i wont need a place to stay. Wish I could do the whole weekend but I have the polar plunge on the 8th

How limited is the lodging? In other words, how fast will it fill?

hey paul is there still room for this event would love to come up.

iceman

We still have space available for this event.

Ice is in great shape and the bite is starting to pick up.

i am goin to give a buddy a call and see if he wants to go up with me might have to come up early Saturday morning, and then ill give ya a call at the resort and book. hope to see ya all there.

iceman

Joe and I will be there Saturday. We are bringing venison and or duck for the grill.