• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any Patriot fans out there?

Kyle Sandberg

I know some people just hate the Pats and I don't know why but will anyone else be rooting for them these next couple of weeks? I like the Pack but the Pats are soemthing else? Any thoughts?

Brady is a good QB, nothing against him. Hate the arrogance of the rest of the team and especially their coach. So to answer your questions....

No, No, Provided my prediction of Packers 27 Giants 20 comes true, I will say Packers 31, Pats 28.

Originally Posted By: Wade Joseph
I will say Packers 31, Pats 28.

I like that call! grin.gif

What's the saying of most MN fans, my favorite team is the Vikings and whoever is playing the Packers? Might be the Giants tomorrow and then N.E. after that. J/K.

Seriously, I like N.E. and G.B. tomorrow. Two weeks from now will be interesting. I have to take the juggernaut in the big game, but remember what happened when N.E. won its first Super Bowl as 14 point underdogs to St. Louis

The Chargers are pretty banged up. River's might not play, and LT is probable. If N.E. has a reaaalll bad day, the Chargers might stand a chance, but I doubt it.

for as much as i want the chargers to win, there is no way the patriots will blow that game.

Never been much of a Pats fan, but this year I had Brady and Welker on my fantasy team, so kind of became a fan. Hard not to like them, They do everything the VIKINGS can't do!!

Go GIANTS!!!!!Will cheer for any team playing the packers!

Originally Posted By: wally20
They do everything the VIKINGS can't do!!

You said a mouthful there!

GO PACK GO!

I like the pats and I like the colts when the vikes aren't playing. I've always liked Dungie and Payton so I will cheer for them. I would like to see the pats go undefeeted so I'll cheer for them. Besides, if they are playing the cheeseheads, they gots ta win.

Always a Vikings a fan first, the Patriots are definately number two though, I like their style and once they got Moss this year I knew they were gonna have a great year. Undefeated didn't cross my mind though. Go Pats!!!