Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wapiti

Turkey Lottery Results Are Online!!!!!!

67 posts in this topic

Letting everyone know that results are now available on DNR website for spring turkey lottery...Good Luck!! Got second choice here...440G...already have the bow and the blind ready!

We made it! 342 D! I can hardly wait!

Yeh baby!, 236 c. I can't wait! Thanks for the link to the DNR site!

Tunrevir~

Congrats!....guys... cool.gif

YES, YES, YES,

Got Mine 225D

"hooks"

Auugggg!!! Guess you know I will be sitting at home....

Made it! My Dad and I in 349 C and my daughter in 465 A. I understand the pain of not being drawn as none of us were drawn last year. It's tough to wait but hopfully we can make it worth it!!!

Got Mine! 425E. This is the third year in a row. Got to get a hold of the land owners now to let them know I'm coming!

:)I recieved mine for 225E, my daughter 227E and her husband 227F. We can't check my grandson's because he used his SSN to apply.

My preference level is now 1. It's either surplus or archery for me.

HOOHAH! 219C and the wife got hers for the 2nd week of May too. Can't wait to bust another long beard.

Preference point.

Preference point. I guess it will be another few nights for the flatheads on the river and some extra Morel picking for me.

Good luck to the rest that have not checked.

2 preference points, next year.

I got mine fore the second choice season, which makes me happy.

Have to find out later if my wife and niece got one.

I am not REAL happy though, as my Dad is not drawn again. 4 years in a row he wasn't drawn!! Because of him, our land is full of turkeys. And, because of him we have the land.

That just bites....

No hunting for the neighbors either...until after I am done. They are going to be bummed....

Okay now my PP was 3 last year. The MN DNR said I would get a tag this year if I app.So I did that and just checked my number and it said I did not get drawn, and my PP is still at a 3 so just what in the heck is going on? Do they know what they are doing? A guy plans for this then they sucker punch ya.Don't get me wrong I love MN, but I do think they could use some help on the wildlife management end of things....This is not the fisrt I have heard of this either..

342 C! Sweet!

Hammer handle and Havoc, you can call the DNR and try to understand why you weren't picked (hammer's dad). I was unaware that they even had a 3pts. Some places are truly over subscribed and it is possible that you have to wait more than 3 years. I can't really say about your exact situation, but if you haven't been picked 4 yrs in a row its probably not because the DNR is dropping the ball. Its obviously a high demand area, or a low permit area.

You can always look into a surplus permit in the same zone you hunt, it just won't be the same days.

Oh yeah...and I got a preference point too. I didn't make a second choice cause we weren't interested in hunting a different season. Looks like we will be chasing with stick and string this year. I can't wait.

Well we didn't drawn this spring. Plus a total of 22 surplus left over. We've never seen it so picked over for this zone but that's the way it goes I guess. It's gonna be tough to get a liscense in our usually area with 4 of us looking. May need to scout some new areas in different permit areas this spring. \:\(

I'm in for another week at turkey camp.

I got drawn for the 3rd year for 229 zone c, my girl friend got picked this is here first time applying for 229 and got her 2nd choice which was zone F and my good buddy got drawn for the same area but for zone G. i am really pumped for this spring. got alot of areas with birds so it should be good. good luck to every one.

227 B for us. A buddy who bowhunts this area said it was full of turkeys this fall. Hopefully a big ol tom is still around this spring.

I'm in for 451 E. Come on spring.