Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Wapiti

Turkey Lottery Results Are Online!!!!!!

Wapiti

Letting everyone know that results are now available on DNR website for spring turkey lottery...Good Luck!! Got second choice here...440G...already have the bow and the blind ready!

WallyGator12000

We made it! 342 D! I can hardly wait!

tunrevir

Yeh baby!, 236 c. I can't wait! Thanks for the link to the DNR site!

Tunrevir~

PierBridge

Congrats!....guys... cool.gif

fishnhooks

YES, YES, YES,

Got Mine 225D

"hooks"

Augusta

Auugggg!!! Guess you know I will be sitting at home....

2044Mustang

Made it! My Dad and I in 349 C and my daughter in 465 A. I understand the pain of not being drawn as none of us were drawn last year. It's tough to wait but hopfully we can make it worth it!!!

paintbrush

Got Mine! 425E. This is the third year in a row. Got to get a hold of the land owners now to let them know I'm coming!

KeystoneLight

:)I recieved mine for 225E, my daughter 227E and her husband 227F. We can't check my grandson's because he used his SSN to apply.

bigbucks

My preference level is now 1. It's either surplus or archery for me.

Shoot2Kill

HOOHAH! 219C and the wife got hers for the 2nd week of May too. Can't wait to bust another long beard.

harvey lee

Preference point. I guess it will be another few nights for the flatheads on the river and some extra Morel picking for me.

Good luck to the rest that have not checked.

surewood

2 preference points, next year.

Hammer Handle

I got mine fore the second choice season, which makes me happy.

Have to find out later if my wife and niece got one.

I am not REAL happy though, as my Dad is not drawn again. 4 years in a row he wasn't drawn!! Because of him, our land is full of turkeys. And, because of him we have the land.

That just bites....

No hunting for the neighbors either...until after I am done. They are going to be bummed....

HavocTec

Okay now my PP was 3 last year. The MN DNR said I would get a tag this year if I app.So I did that and just checked my number and it said I did not get drawn, and my PP is still at a 3 so just what in the heck is going on? Do they know what they are doing? A guy plans for this then they sucker punch ya.Don't get me wrong I love MN, but I do think they could use some help on the wildlife management end of things....This is not the fisrt I have heard of this either..

Ray Esboldt

342 C! Sweet!

Powerstroke

Hammer handle and Havoc, you can call the DNR and try to understand why you weren't picked (hammer's dad). I was unaware that they even had a 3pts. Some places are truly over subscribed and it is possible that you have to wait more than 3 years. I can't really say about your exact situation, but if you haven't been picked 4 yrs in a row its probably not because the DNR is dropping the ball. Its obviously a high demand area, or a low permit area.

You can always look into a surplus permit in the same zone you hunt, it just won't be the same days.

Powerstroke

Oh yeah...and I got a preference point too. I didn't make a second choice cause we weren't interested in hunting a different season. Looks like we will be chasing with stick and string this year. I can't wait.

Borch

Well we didn't drawn this spring. Plus a total of 22 surplus left over. We've never seen it so picked over for this zone but that's the way it goes I guess. It's gonna be tough to get a liscense in our usually area with 4 of us looking. May need to scout some new areas in different permit areas this spring. \:\(

Nymph

I'm in for another week at turkey camp.

stretch

I got drawn for the 3rd year for 229 zone c, my girl friend got picked this is here first time applying for 229 and got her 2nd choice which was zone F and my good buddy got drawn for the same area but for zone G. i am really pumped for this spring. got alot of areas with birds so it should be good. good luck to every one.

setterguy

227 B for us. A buddy who bowhunts this area said it was full of turkeys this fall. Hopefully a big ol tom is still around this spring.

123fish

I'm in for 451 E. Come on spring.