Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crestliner16

Sleeper rentals

18 posts in this topic

Can anybody recommend a place to rent a sleeper from on url for Feb. 22 & 23 besides northbound, Raveling, Alpine, and club red as they are all full for the dates i want. Any help would be appreciated.

Might try Chad Benson 218-556-0823

I would second calling Chad, stayed with him this year for the first time and he was great to work with and put us on some fish.

Are the sleeper houses mostly on one side of the lake or are they spread every where? I will probably be going up for the first time in march and just wondered where most sleepers are.

Call Chad. We fished out of his houses last week and did very well. This is the second year we have rented from him. Treats his customers very well.

What do most sleepers cost for a night probably 2-3 people.

What size are chads houses? And what shape are they in?

His houses are very nice ice pro houses. The ones we were in had 4 bunks in them and 8 holes. I think they were 8X16. He charges $100 a day

Cool. Is it $100 for the house for 4 guys, or $100 per head? Just curious. Have only heard THE BEST things about Chad's rentals.

I think its a $100 for the house. There was two of us and thats what he charged us.

If you search for chad and upper red lake you will see his rates. Don't think he is a sponsor so you will not find it here. Rates very, he has them posted on his web site.....best to call him as others said.

I think Chad is a sponsor on here.

Has anybody rented one from JR's?

I just got back from staying in John and Don's house out of Rogers. Very nice houses and a couple of great guys that take good care of you.

I know a number of the resorts in the area are about $50 a head, if its just $100 for the house I know where im gona rent out of, thats a steal for 4 guys..

Chad is $50 a person on the weekend and $45 during the week. He gets a $100 minimun per shack. More if there are more people!

My bad, guess I didn't know he was a sponsor. He was great when we went out, he checked on us and was moving houses and keeping us on fish. I found him by doing the google search and handn't seen his information on here before. Sorry Chad!!