Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snake River  King

Lake vermilion???

7 posts in this topic

Hi I was mabey thinking on coming up to Lake Vermilion in a couple of weeks and was woundering how thick is the Ice?? can I drive my truck or should I just use the snowmobile, and hows the fishing been lately? thanks SRK

Truck traffic is not reccomended at this time. Maybe in a few weeks, that will change but for now, better plan on a snowmobile

The walleye bite has been very good the past week or so.

I saw three full sized pickups in the Pike Bay Narrows this afternoon, but I wouls not reccomend anything but snowmobiles or ATV travel at this time!

Cliff

Cliff - Scott here.....what was the model of the Marcom that you had when I hired you to put me on fish....

Scott,

I have a Marcum LX3tc.

The walleyes are still biting!

Cliff

hey cliff,

what depth are you getting those eyes???

thanks,

mike

Mike,

The best depth has been 24' to 26' on most days.

Cliff