Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAG

Driving Out of Eddy's?

4 posts in this topic

Thinking of going up to Mille Lacs Thurs/Fri. Does anyone know if vehicles are driving out of Eddy's? If not, who has the best roads?

I have my house out of a private access just up the road from Eddys...

That area if it has a road that's been plowed is driveable as of this past weekend (I was 4 miles out)... But once you get off the road, there is about 14 inches of ice, with pockets of frozen slush. And there are some spots that only have 10 inches under that.

If you don't have a 4 wheel drive truck, just park on the side of the of the road and drag to the spot you want.

I am looking to pull out my 20' wheelhouse and it is too big for the wheeler. Any suggestions where to go that I can drive that out?

Dances-Do you go out of the private acces in Vinland-if so how do you gain acces to that road. I fish that area alot and always wanted to buy a pass for that road but never have found out how? Thanks