Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chris63

Got Walleyes?

3 posts in this topic

Just got done cleaning some nice eaters from the pond.(13.5-17"Walleyes)I(Dean at Agate)pulled the big shack out on friday afternoon.Took me till sunset to bank and drill holes.Did'nt catch any Friday night into Saturday am.Set up in 27.5 fow on sand.Saturday was the mini perch fest!(Clouds of minis 2to3inchers)eeeerrrrgggg...frustrating when you do spot a jumbo on the camera and the little guys don't give em a chance.I did manage one 11 incher but thats it on the Perch front.(usually gets better as the season goes.At around four thirty I picked up 3 Walleyes in 20 mins.All keepers!Then dead till about 10 or 1030pm.I picked up a fat 21.5 incher.Then jigged for 1/2hour and hit the hay until,ting ting ting the reel woke me at 330am.It was a 24incher.Then the big daddy of the weekend hit at 710am.27.5 incher.(I released all walleyes over 20 inches)FYI.I do have a picture my wife is going to help me post.Rattle wheels with small shiners out produced jigging.Well thats the report for now.........later,oh yea,roads(at Agate)are great.17-18 inches on Lake street and walleye drive.Perch pkwy is alittle thin but it will come........cyac63

We can not get this picture larger! ARGGGGG! Anyway, this walter is 26 inches long (these are the 3am pictures!) Sleepy!