Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hawgeye

Ashland Area

3 posts in this topic

I also posted this in the Cheuamegon forum, but thought some of you guys might be able to help me out. Wondering if there is any places to walk out of in the ashland area. Want to keep the walk out to hopefully less than a mile. thanks for any help

Dave

Dave, If you posted on the other forum jim Hudson with on the spot guide service will get back to you he is out just about every day. I am waiting his call when fishing gets better. He told me the other day it is very slow. But the White fish are going in good numbers and they are big 5 to 7 pounds. Dave just click on jim's guide service on his posting and you will go to his site he post fishing reports there as well he will help you out. I was willing to drive down the other day and said wait unless you would like white fish. So I am waiting for his call and I will be-there so wait for jim he will get you on the spot and how the fishing is and what you will need to get them good luck on you trip.

Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Jim pointed me a few directions. Can't wait

Dave