• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's been a couple years since I finished college down there and haven't had a chance to hit my old stomping grounds lately. How's the bite down there? I'm going to try and make a weekend trip down during the next month or so...

Ken? Tom? Jamison? Jason? Brandon? redrocket? Anyone have any cool reports... (ok, I know Jamison is catching fish ;\)grin.gif ) But is anyone else?

Matt:

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I've only managed to get out once so far, but I'm looking forward to getting out more often now that my son is older (2.5) and more independent. They've got a get together on Tetonka set for next weekend, that might be a consideration. I am sorry last winter didn't work out with the ice, but I am still interested in getting a guide trip together. I'm headed to Gull lake @ the end of the month, and wouldn't mind having a head start on finding fish if we run into a slow bite up there.

Lastly, I enjoyed the Mod. gathering @ Thorne Bros. and really got some useful info. from the talks.

eyes317

well we are all not "pro's" but yeah the fish are biting it seems you have to coax them into biting alot of the time and panfish have been smaller then in years past \:\)

Matt,

Good to hear from you! I know where we can catch crappies with the majority over 10 inches. If you want to join me sometime, just let me know.

Matt, The sunnies and a few crappies have been caught in a area you may know on washington. The crappies that have been caught were better sized than anyother part of the lake ive fished. It has been a short window for the crappies but the sunnies would come and go. Ive only fished that area once this weekend while i was home. Pretty decent fish and action.

fishing has been fairlly well, we have been out in kens back yard and doing good. Have to be moblie I had the camara down today and seen alot of fish moving around the area. They are biting very lite the smaller the jig the better chance that you had, live bait has been the best tried plastics and it just wasen't working out, but all in all its been good.

I think it's been a few years since you posted in the SC. Welcome back!! Maybe catch up to ya if you come down. Let us know.

Lonnie

I'll let you know when I head down and we'll all have to plan a trip somewhere. Maybe an informal FM gathering \:\)

Matt,

All I can say is there are a lot of good reports coming in from all the area lakes. Sizes vary, but the fish are generally cooperating.

Joe

Matt

Why dont you just pop in at the teTonka gathering this weekend.

As far as my fish report goes, have been hammering many specie in the last month but, its been all in the northern 1/3 of the state.

It would be good to see you again.

I would love to join up for the Tetonka gathering, but I already committed to helping out with the StrikeMaster clinics up here in the cities. I'll be sitting outside on a below zero day trying to help someone catch a 5-inch sunfish \:\)

I'm thinking sometime in February would be best. Make a weekend trip out of it and hit two different lakes...

I hope you still know where I live when you come down, its been a long time young man.