Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Traxxx

Kelly or Jon

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to see if you guys have anything this Sunday or Monday and the number on your website, goes straight to a voicemail, by the name of Annette. Can you let me if there is a different number I should try.

Patsy had a little boo boo eek.gif this morning programing the phone to transfer the calls to her cel phone while she was on the lake today. I thought it was funny but feel sorry for Annette. It's fixed now so it is the same number. 218-647-8652 She'll be back in soon with the book but I think there is one opening for both days.

We are still getting 50 to 60 calls a day. Most looking for a weekend. Most of our weekends were booked full back in Oct. The only open weekend dates left are. 1 house, 1 night 2-15. 1 house Fri/Sat 2-29/3-1. 2 houses Fri/Sat 3-5&6.

Thanks Kelly, wow...thats more calls than most hotels get. Patsy needs a raise. grin.gif