Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doop

Gander Mountain

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I would like to call Gander and find out if they carry the Ice Armor mittens....does anyone know if they have any in stock...or better yet....could someone get me their phone number?

Our filter blocks me out here at work.

I don't know if they have them in stock or not but here is their phone number

(507) 289-4224

i saw them at Fleet Farm, don't know if you're looking to order or purchase in person.

Fleet Farm has them. At least they did on Wednesday night...

I'm going to have to order them because I live in Texas lol

that is ganders old number they changed numbers for some reason when they moved. NOt sure what that is all about but here is there new number 252-2033

i saw them at Fleet too and they are probably cheaper there. ike

Curious question here, if you live in TX, why do you need the mittens?? Are you planning a trip up here sometime? Cause I know that iffin any of us yankees came down there right now, we would probably not only for go the mittens, we would probably be in t-shirts!! Not trying to poke fun or anything, so don't take it the wrong way.

I do live in Texas....and obviously there is not much need for mittens down here. I generally get up to LOTW area ice fishing twice a year. I tried these mittens on at a Gander Mountain in Forest Lake over Christmas and was amazed how warm they are.

It was 65 degrees here yesterday. I'd much rather have the cold and snow (i'm originally from NE Iowa...hour south of Roch.)