Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slick814

Lost Flasher - HELP!!!

6 posts in this topic

This is one of the posts that was lost in the reboot of the system...

I've posted this in the Metro & Ice Fishing forums, but am covering as many bases as possible...

I seem to have left my Lowrance M68c at the public access on the North side of Buffalo Lake. It was around 5:15 or so in the evening on Saturday the 5th. It's in a gray Lowrance bag. I can provide more information on it's condition, what was in the bag along with it, etc. to anyone who may find it. I may even be willing to drop someone a reward for it.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated!

I fish Buffalo quite a bit, if I hear anything I will let you know. Its pretty sad you would have to offer a reward but thats the world we live in I guess. For all of us that fish and pay for this equipment you would hope we could look out for one another but there seems to be bad apples everywhere....good luck bro.

Thanks fishersofmen, and welcome to FM, by the way!

I agree that it's a sad day when we don't all look out for each other, but I also believe that the majority of folks who are out there fishing are good people who'd try to do the right thing. I'm also hopeful that whoever found/finds it does the right thing & takes it to the local authorities or something along those lines. I've got a report filed with the Buffalo PD, and have also been doing some searchin online for it myself, just in case someone tries to sell it. Maybe I can talk them into giving it back... if not, I guess I've learned an expensive lesson...

thanks for the heads up bartman, i've sent a reply to the seller, now waiting for a response

Unfortunately for me, that wasn't mine... same make & model, but not mine for sure.

The prayer continues....