Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kickin Bass

Please help

8 posts in this topic

I have been out 6 times now and only one rock bass. Been out on Big Britch outside of hunters bay, and not a thing. I have used everything. One question is how do you get to the NE side of the lake walking. Two is does anyone want to point me in a good general area of a decent lake. Looking for crappies and perch, while I wait for a walleye or two. miked420751 on yahoo if you want to keep it quiet. Just have spent too much money for me to not know where to go. Actually if anyone is interested in explaining the patterns for these fish it would be much appreciated. Thanks Guys. And I am a member.

Kickin bass, shoot me a email

gonefishing56310@yahoo.com

I am planning on going out fishing all day Sat. and Sun. Can anyone point me in the direction of some northerns!! I am all out of fillets from this summer and I need some more for pickling. PLEASE HELP!!

For Norts, try Pearl way off to the left of the access in about 10-12 fow. Or Goodners has always had a good population of 2 lb pickelers, try right of the access in about the same depth. Suckers and tip ups cant go wrong cool.gif

Lower Spunk has plenty of Northerns.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated

How far left of the access are the weedbeds on pearl, i use to fish then last year but havent been able to figure out where i was yet this year.

I've always had good luck on Mille Lacs just off of Walkon Bay to get some nice northerns with the occasional big one and some nice perch.