Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Uran

some big fish

5 posts in this topic

We haven't been doing very well as far as numbers go but the ones we caught were really decent. The crappies have been pounders, my bro caught a walleye just shy of 27 inches and I caught a 41 inch northern off of Kibby Lake. That's what's been going on in my fishing world. We got the derby going on on South Twin this weekend and the weather is gonna be great for it. Come out and enjoy if you have the time.

sounds like fun. looks like you caught a nice pike leechbait, nice going.

Thanks Dead, first 40+ I caught around these parts. I've caught some upper 30's but it's the first time I broke the 40 barrier. She was released as soon as I got the hook out and the tape off of her. Pretty skinny though so I don't know what she weighed.

hey---where is south twin located------is it a tourney????

any entrance fees or prizes involved

thanks

It's located near Naytahwaush,Mn in mahnomen county, IT will be held at Pinehurst resort, although there has been rumors that it might not take place due to ice conditions. I would contact the resort to make sure that it is still going on as I haven't received any news one way or the other so as of now it's still on. I think it costs a couple bucks or so to get on and the prizes are broken into largest by species.