Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deerfishin

Vehicles on elysian?

12 posts in this topic

Was out to elysian early last week and seen no vehicles...Just wondering if anyone is driving out there yet?

4-wheeler for me. We even put one of them threw last year while people were drining out. Lots of springs in this lake i wouldn't gamble it.

Plenty of trucks out there. Proceed with caution.

Thanks for the info fellas will be goin out after work tonite prolly 400am till i get tired will let u kno how i do

I just thought of this. When does the night ban go into effect on this lake???? confused.gif

what do you mean night Ban? can't you be on the ice after dark?-even in a sleeper? confused.gif

I pretty sure it is just for motorized vehicles! Which would inculed but is not limited to cars, trucks, sleds, wheelers, etc. I'm not a 100% on this so correct me if I'm wrong!

Vehicle ban eh? never heard of it but prolly should find out since alot of my fishing is done over night. Anyways went out 4am till bout 8:30am caught two walleyes a 16 and a 18. Was pretty slow kinda disappointing. Oh i did catch 3 or 4 bullheads too...booo

deer fishin if you are heading out to the faribault area again night fishing let me know i also do alot of the night bite. Do you like flock of sea gulls music thats what i listen to the most when i fish i think it calls them in?

more of a rock/metal fan myself...the seagull thing kind of worries me grin.gif

I understand. Do you still want to go fishing? Bob said we could go

No motors on the lake after dark! not 100 yards from shore/ not at all. To many deaths on the lake in years past. If you don't know this lake proceed with extream caution!