Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KGross

A good resort to take my wife to for her first ice fishing trip????

6 posts in this topic

I have never fished red lake but i would love to give it a chance, sounds like we might want to go there anyways if we want to catch fish?? Any advice for a good resort to got to would be appreciatted! This will be my wifes first ice fishing trip so I want to make it memroble.

I think Jonny-P would make it memorable for you two!

The problem is they fill so fast that getting reservations can be an issue now.

All you have to do is read some of the other posts in this forum about Kelly-P and Jonny-P and you'll find they have many happy clients. Or I could probably shut my mouth and let them recommend them to you as well.

You guys will love URL, one of my favorite places in the winter!

One could also check out Raveling Outdoors, one of the sponsors of this forum. Their ad and link is listed at the top of the page. I have heard many good things about them.

One could also call Club Red or Outdoors with Jonny P. These are a couple of great operations and they book fast.

Well.. In saying resort, do you want to find a sleeper fish house? Or do you just want to get out on the lake, and rent a cabin?

I agree with the posters and Westwind is also a good place --Kelly fills fast--and don't forget the web sites for the URL area--

as far as i'm concerned there are only 1 place to rent from chad benson on the south end is excellent and will put you on fish.