Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kickin Bass

anyone intersted in going and teaching?

2 posts in this topic

I have been ice fishing for about 3 years. I love waves, but I don't have a boat and it is rare that I get to go out. I don't believe in hanging a big bass on my wall if I catch it through the ice, but a nice crappie, northern, sunfish, perch, or lake trout replica is what I am after. I am catch and release for all but walleye, small northern, Lakers and big perch. I am a smoker, but I don't drink. I don't care if others do though. If anyone is interested, I am going sunday and wednesday up to big birch unless someone has a hotspot. Wouldn't mind hooking up with a few other FMers and maybe throw a grill out and have some brats while we fish. If you are interested drop me a line on my email. It is m1975doe at charter.net. I love company.

I would love to go out on the ice with you, but I'm going to be busy both of those days. If you are planning a trip in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know, as I'll gladly pay for some gas, bait, food, etc.

The email (for anyone who is interested) is calindgren44 at yahoo.com

Carl