• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lighting for portable

Duckman8

Question

What is the best lighting for portables? I like the led lighting but haven't found anything good enough yet. Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

I bought 2 48led round lights at Northern Tool and they work great. Way more light than I thought. They run on AA batteries and are supposed to go 30 hrs on the 2 AA's. They come w/little hangers(not the best but they work). I'm really impressed w/them. They were on sale for 10/11 $. Good luck, Mike

Google besthongkong and take a look at their 48cm white lights. That's what a number of people on the forum are using. If the search is back up and running you can search for some of the old threads on the subject. Good Luck!

I have 2 48 led strips from besthongkong in my portable and permanent and love them, everyone that fish's with me is very impressed with the light they give, my fishing buddys have both ordered them for there houses after fishing with me.