• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Another error code

Cooter

Question

8 answers to this question

I think you have to count the flashes before and after a pause.

For example; FLASH, FLASH, pause, FLASH, FLASH, FLASH = code 23.

If thats the case it would be 99...but it was doing a 5 flash error code before and that had to do with the brakes, unless that was 55, but I don't think so. Maybe its just best I don't know what the heck is wrong!

Thats OBD2 (I think).

Does it flash a 12 code first?

55 could be an EEC module ground failure. It also could be an O-2 failure also.

I would go to local parts store (Advance Auto or Bumper to Bump) and read codes with their tester. This will tell you what exact the issue is. Its free also.

No worries, I've got an uncle whos a master mechanic, I just can't get a hold of him. This durn truck flashes more than my ex at bar close...hope she gets me home!

That is classic!!! cool.gif

I have had buddies like you with the wives to boot. There is just something wrong when it happens. I stare, but turn away. Just saw this type of thing last Sept. from a buddy (who is a tech.), what do you do??????

That involved a dog correction collar, his wife and her (contact us please), just after the Vikes game at his house and a bottle of you know what she drank. grin.gif I had to look though, but I did not want to. I wish people could hold thier booze.