Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iceman16

kelly-p

8 posts in this topic

Ok i cant get my email to work , so i was wondering if you have any shacks left for feb.20th-24th. it will be either myself or me and one other guy. thanks. i can receive emails at piratespfbpATaolDOTcom

iceman

The book looks pretty full those dates but call Patsy as some of them might not have confirmed yet.

Kelly, i have a house booked for the night of the 2nd and was wondering if you still had any copies of On The Trail? I would be interested in one if you have any. thanks, Brad

I don't right now but the store/gas station (North Country Food Fuel)just on the south edge of Waskish has them.

I have read the book and I would have to say it is a must read!!! (and I don't read books) Pikester and I got a copy 2 years ago on our annual trip and it has impressed us since!!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Sounds like a great book i have heard good things and am looking forward to the read.

Quote:

The book looks pretty full those dates but call Patsy as some of them might not have confirmed yet.

Kelly, I have some houses that I made a reservation for the 20th-22nd of Feb do I have to do anything else to "confirm them"? Mike Chaffin

Contact Patsy at 218-647-8652