Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerchPounder

any luck? 12/22 12/23

7 posts in this topic

Anybody else getting anything? After a pretty nice day yesterday we managed to brave the wind and find a few more fish today.

12/22 solo mission

071222064150.jpg

CPR 10 5/8"

071222045752.jpg

Future Trophy

071222021008.jpg

12/23

071223074330.jpg

You suck!!!! AWESOME fish!!! In state or out?

Nice lookin' fish PP. Yes, the fish are biting for my dad and I but I cheated and am up north. smirk.gif Be back in the Le Sueur area on Wednesday, December 26 punching holes for a week plus.

Cheaters never prosper. grin.gif

I'm pretty jealous of the both of ya. I had to work all weekend and had very little ice time. mad.gifmad.gif

I'm over it tho, and will be on the lake soon, very very soon!!!!

TO, you must remember, we live just a few miles from the Iowa border.... everything in Minnesota is up "Nort" to us, Okie Dokie, Yooo Betcha. We are king of the bullhead, who just have secret spots for other goodies... Perchpounder on the other hand, has more SECRET spots than others!!! The rest of us bow to his greatness!

Quote:

Perchpounder on the other hand, has more SECRET spots than others!!! The rest of us bow to his greatness!

Judging by all of the activity on the ice that spot is far from secret. The technique and "bait" selection will remain a mystery to most though. And those fish didn't come from "Up Nort" which only leaves only one direction that they might have come from.

Here's how yesterday went. Angler 26 - Rookie Co-Angler 12

071224053252.jpg

P.S. I may be looking for a full time weekend Co-Angler If he remains a part timer!

Krull, I am free this coming weekend!!!!! PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!