Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Offalot

Just wondering...

5 posts in this topic

Heard some really good rumors that the crappies and the eyes are biting on alexander, are they hitting in the bay with the landing or in deeper water, I've heard both. Anyone heard the same? No need to be specific I'm thinking about heading there shortly after x-mas.

Wow, Not to be a scrooge but who is that dunb to be that specific. Looks like you may have to do the old fashion way trial and error.

Isn't that what fishing is, trail and error

I don't need to get my limit, I'm not one to do that and go back the next day and do the same over and over again. I was just seeing if there was a good chance of finding some good fishing or not.

No one will give out specifics like that unless you want 100 people sitting out there the next day. Not trying to be offensive. Buy a bucket of minnies and give it a shot. Good luck, Merry Christmas!

im goin to alex tomorrow i think for crappies since i have to be off the ice at 5:30. i'll be gettin there about 10 ish. look for a green eskimo quickflip II and ill help ya out