Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jiggin pig

Walleye Print help

6 posts in this topic

I saw a walleye print at the gosh damn place near Lake Winnie. The name i thought it was, Moonlight Predator, or Midnight Predator. I can't find the print and don't know if this is right. I believe the artists last name starts with a D. If you have any suggestions let me know. I have searched the web for a while now.

I will be going by there so if I get a chance I will get the name and the artist for you.

Not 100% sure, but it might be "Twilight Strike" by Terry Doughty. He has a lot of outdoors prints and he is pretty popular.

Moonlight Prowlers by Doughty Me and the wife had lunch there today.

thanks again for doing that. Iam going to be there in january and couldn't wait to order it. now i have to find it on the net.

Not a problem. I really wanted to take a look at a couple of spots that I want to fish this week so I took a tour going by Bowstring,Bass,Cutfoot,Big Winni,Moose.Deer just to see what was going on so I can make my fishing plans.That is a very nice looking print. I told the wife that I do not have a single fish print on the wall and might have to change that grin.gif