Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wahoo

N. Long-371 Bay

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a report on ice conditions on 371 Bay on N. Long? How about the fishing?

Thanks!

I would like to know the answer also. heading up to the lake tomorrow. if the ice looks good was probably going to put out the perm.

so does anyone know about 371 bay and the main part?

I havnt been out there yet this year, but i have saw a few people out there while driving by. sorry not much help.

120 views and nobody knows?

well I guess ill find out for myself tomorrow morning. ill let you know what I find out wahoo.

i go by it everyday and really havent seen much activity. there have been a couple portables set up and thats about it.

Nobody knows cause nobody has been fishin it. I'm thinking you might want to find out for yourself rather than someone guessing for you.

I agree. I will get the house out on the 26th.(Ice permitting.)

there is (I think) a perm out there, off to the eastside of the bay, but there hasn't been normal activity out there, I haven't seen one person out there the whole year, except for that house

I am very familiar with the 371 bay on NLL. I don't think there has been much activity on that bay since the water levels have dropped. The fish cannot migrate from the big lake to the bay. Since the water level dropped, there have been very few perm. houses on the lake. It may be worth a try, but keep a back up plan in mind.