Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toughguy

Garrison Sports sleepers

3 posts in this topic

I am looking to stay there this winter. Has anyone stayed there? Their website doesn't have any pictures on it. Are their 6 separate beds in the 10x20 6 man houses or do they want you and your buddies to share 3 beds? Also how did you like your stay there?

I've stayed in them. There are two single bunks and two double bunks. If you go during his Sunday-Thurday special, you can't beat the price.

They aren't fancy, but they aren't ratty either. The mattresses were in good condition and the house was easy to keep warm, so that's what's important to me (well that and finding fish, eh?).

The one thing to be aware of is they don't have cook stoves in them. You can bring a camping stove if you want. We usually eat sandwich/chips/fruit for lunch, then go into Garrison or Twin Pines for supper (after the sundown bite subsides).

Last but certainly not least, Kerry is a GREAT GUY; it's a pleasure doing business with him.

Thanks Desperado